Welcome to Moicon Website. This Website is owned and operated by Moicon AS.
The present terms and conditions (the “Terms”) are intended to govern all relations between Moicon and any natural or legal person using this Website.
These Terms govern your access to and use of this Website and, except as otherwise provided in these Terms, all Software (as defined hereafter), Substance Materials (as defined hereafter), Copyright Asset (as defined hereafter), text, graphics, images, information, tutorials, information or other materials that may or may not be available for purchase through this Website (collectively the “Services”) constitute a binding legal agreement between Moicon and you.
Certain areas of this Website and your access to or use of certain Services may have different terms and conditions that may require You to agree with and accept them. If there is a conflict between these Terms and the terms and conditions posted in a specific area of this Website, the terms and conditions posted on the specific area will prevail with respect to your use of or access to that area of this Website or Services.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, BY ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES OR BY POSTING ANY USER CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE OR THROUGH THE SERVICES, YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE REGISTERED ON THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, THEN YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO ACCESS OR USE THIS WEBSITE, SERVICES OR CONTENT.
YOU MAY NOT USE THIS WEBSITE OR SERVICES IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS.
In these Terms, the terms starting with a capital letter shall have the following meaning:
- “Agreement”: means (i) the General Terms and Conditions, (ii) the Specific Terms and Conditions and (iii) the Third Party Licenses ((i), (ii) and (iii) as further defined in other areas of this Website), which a User intending to license Software or Copyright Asset must enter into with Moicon;
- “Account”: means the personal account that may be created by a User of this Website to enable the User to have access to certain Services offered by Moicon;
- “Commercial Terms” means the Fees payable by a User to access certain Services, as set out in the relevant areas of this Website, quotes, invoices, price list or Agreement;
- “Consumer”: means any User who is acquiring Software or a Copyright Asset, for his/her direct individual Use and does not make any direct or indirect commercial use of the Software or Copyright Asset;
General rules for Account creation
Any correspondence shall be sent to Moicon at the following address: Fabrikkvegen 52, 2849 Kapp, Norway or sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The precise localization of the User Content with the URL;
- Personal information and email address of the User;
- A warranty to Moicon that the use of such User Content is not duly authorized by the owner;
- Evidence that the User Content is believed to be illegal, and
- Any information relevant that could help Moicon determine the alleged violation of intellectual property
General rules for Account creation
Before using certain Services on this Website, including without limitation to receive the Moicon's newsletter, a User might be requested to create an Account. In order to create an Account, each User must first create his/her Login Details, and then use such Login Details each time s/he wants to access such Services.
The Login Details are strictly personal and confidential. The User is fully liable for keeping such Login Details confidential. The User undertakes neither to use the Account of another User nor the Login Details of another User, nor to disclose his/her Login Details to a third party.
The User is solely liable for any use of his/her Account by him/herself or by any third party. Moicon shall not be liable for any misuse or fraudulent use of the User’s Login Details unless such misuse or fraudulent use was directly caused by Moicon.
- The date on which You discovered any nonconformity of the Content,
- Your last name, first name and a way of contacting You such as a phone number and/or an e-mail address;
After receipt of such notice, Moicon reserves the right to act as it deems appropriate, at its sole discretion. Where Moicon believes or has reasons to believe that any User Content is unlawful because:
(A) such User Content without limitation:
- violates the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any third party;
- violates any applicable law or is subject to a court order;
- is being distributed by third parties improperly;