The Moicon Service
Moicon is a digital twin provider that leverages a cloud platform comprised of web services, technical resources, and an engaged community. Moicon operates in a common data environment and leverages Autodesk Forge industry expertise, technology, and global network, enabling companies to get started quickly and focus on developing customized and scalable solutions to solve design, engineering, and manufacturing challenges.
- Visualize your factory floors anf facilities and get easy access to your data in a intuitive and modern interface made for the manufacturing industry
- Helps streamline the complexities of manufacturing, engineering, and construction industries by connecting data, components, and processes in an intuitive interface
- Centralize your data and connect it to all points of the industry supply chain, empowering you to transform the manufacturing process
- Create digital experiences that access any kind of design and engineering data—virtually anywhere, any time – directly in your internet browser.
- Scale as your customers’ needs change or as you innovate
- Improve existing software or build new, custom solutions using industry-standard web technologies
Check out our partners to see how our customers use Forge to make the future.
Moicon helps companies in the engineering, construction, and manufacturing industries. Moicon helps manufacturing companies address challenges by with an easy-to-use, customized, scalable digital twin. Moicon creates opportunities for innovation and collaboration in manufacturing, engineering, construction.
Moicon is a Digital Twin provider with expertise in 3D design, engineering, construction, and entertainment software, combining this expertise with BIM (Building Information Modeling), manufacturing, CAD (Computer Aided Design), PLM (Product Lifecycle Management), and more. In addition, it runs on the same foundational cloud services and IT infrastructure, powered by Autodesk Forge.
- Interactive 3D model
- Process Analysis
- Layout Manager
- IoT Smart Factory
- Facility Management
For more information, visit Features.
New Feature and additional components will be released on an ongoing basis. Sign up to our PRO subscription and receive updates about new releases.
Yes, contact us for more information.
Moicon offers its product through a PRO license, in the form of a SaaS subscription. SaaS is a method of software delivery that allows data to be accessed from any device with an internet connection and a web browser. In this web-based model, Moicon maintains the servers, databases, and the code that makes up an application.
Moicon’s SaaS deployments don’t require extensive hardware, which allows you to open up Moicon and view your data from anywhere using your device with your favorite internet browser*.
With Moicon it’s simple. All our features includes in our PRO licence. This is a subscription based price plan costing €399/month.
We maintain a range of online resources to help you get up and running with Moicon, including a developer blog, videos, and tutorials in each respective API documentation pages. See our Support page for more. If you can’t find what you need there, then feel free to Contact us.
Embedding security into our products is a critical part of securing our customers’ investment in Moicon’s products and services.
- We build security into our products by following secure development practices throughout the product lifecycle. By doing so, Moicon creates products that are more resilient to threats and makes it harder for attackers to develop exploits, which helps us protect our customers and their assets.
- Moicon uses active monitoring and threat intelligence to help detect and contain threats to Moicon’s cloud.
- We respond effectively to reduce customer risk. We work proactively to prioritize and address security weaknesses so we can quickly neutralize the threat. Additionally, communicating transparently with our customers so that they can take steps to protect themselves is a critical part of product security.
- We comply with industry regulations and standards. We use third-party attestations to make sure we are focusing on the right elements and activities to secure our environments. Our philosophy is that compliance should be a by-product of good security.
- For more information about our security practices, visit the Autodesk Trust Center. If you want to learn more about developing a secure application, check out our RSA conference presentation.
Get In Touch
Still have questions? Let us know!
- Contact us email@example.com